Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Potty Training

who would have thought potty training would be so difficult.  He knows when he poops and pees, he knows what the toilet is for, he likes to flush it, yet, he is so dead against actually going to the restroom on the toilet.  I am sick of changing 2 babies.   he's 2 now so it's time to use the toilet.  Back in the day, kids were potty trained by 18 months and it seems that in today's standard 3 is ok to be potty trained.  I don't think so!!!!  I believe today is the time he wears his big boy pants and uses the toilet.  

I am off today so that means laundry must be done because we all know that the husband won't do it especially since he's off for 3 days.  I've always hated having chores and now that I am older it still hasn't changed.  I wish I could hire a cleaning lady.  That would be nice.  Well, that's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes... potty training is no walk through the park, lol! Kait has begun peeing in her little Dora potty (lol!) but only if I set her there and ask her to go. So, it's a little progress, but nowhere near completion... I can imagine how sick you are of changing 2 babies... I would (will) be too!

    A cleaning lady sounds heavenly :)

    ReplyDelete