Sunday, March 29, 2009

Oklahoma

So we have been in Oklahoma for like 5 days and it hasn't been that bad.  The town that M and M live in is like living in YV except they have a mall and Old Navy LOL.  And we can buy a very nice 3 bed house for $95,000.  Now the only problem would be is to find a j-o-b.  Not sure if I would really move here but it's nice to know I could afford to actually live some where rather than just skate by.  I wish that M and M lived near us.  I am so much like Mel and Mike is so much like his bro.  It would be so much fun.  We did get some snow here yesterday.  I was promised a blizzard of up to 14 inches of snow.  I got 2 and most of it was melting yesterday afternoon/evening.  
I got bit by the Twilight bug.  Now I really like the book but the movie SUCKED.  I wish they would go and remake the movie.  

No comments:

Post a Comment